Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One Big Question

January 2010, 3 months old. 50th percentile, pre-RSV (which he had twice.)


September 2010, 11 months old, 2nd percentile, finally back to his pre-RSV weight.
(Yes, that is the same outfit)

I sorta miss the chub, I mean he wasn't the chubbiest kid on the block, but he had enough to go around and then some. I had a hard time getting a bib around all his chins when he ate. But on the plus side (I accidentally typed plus size and had to fix it :) carrying Benjamin around is more like carrying around a 6 month old instead of a one year old. He weighs the same as Glen did at six months and I am grateful for that when my arms are full trying to carry Benjamin, the diaper bag, a bag of books from the library, Glen's toy he didn't want to carry, and Glen. And As Benjamin nears his first birthday one big question enters my mind...Will he still be wearing 3-6 month clothes?

1 comment:

  1. Carline is 15 months and she is still wearing 6 month clothes!! It just means they wear the clothes longer and you don't have to spend as much money on them!!!!

    ReplyDelete