Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Head start


Glen and I have decided that summer has taken long enough to get here. We are ready to play, and whether summer is ready or not here we come. We have started spending a large part of most days out side playing, longer walks, basket ball, parks, feeding the ducks and sidewalk chalk are all on our list of things to do each week. Glen is so in love with chalk. He has the biggest area to draw on with chalk, he can draw whatever he wants, and then we can wash the sidewalk, or wait for rain, and then we start all over again. Glen has also discovered that Benjamin's face works as well as the sidewalk.Benjamin was happy to be Glen's inspiration for a beautiful...frog?
I had left Glen and Benjamin outside to play while I ran inside to check dinner, when I came out Glen was saying "Benja, color." and Benjamin was laughing. I turns out that Glen drawing on him was so entertaining he went from crying when I left to laughing and happy. These tow boys, oh what joy they bring to my life. They are so wonderful, fun, loving, sweet, and good to each other. They love each other so much and I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment