Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dinner time


Benjamin was really going at the food tonight, he ate about three times as much as usual. That combined with the fact that he slept almost all day and is asleep again tells me he is probably going through a big growth spurt. Anyway, Glen wanted to help so he sat on my lap and gave Benjamin Bananas. He did really well, he didn't shove the spoon all the way to the back of Benjamin's throat like I thought he would. He is so good with Benjamin and loves taking care of him. I am so pleased they get along so well and love each other so much.

2 comments:

  1. that is so cute :) good job glen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth, please send me your email address and I can forward recipes to you that I find. My email is bdcannon@insightbb.com.
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete