Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More RAM

Feeling slightly random tonight. May be the headache and being sick, I can't blame meds, I haven't taken anything. More than likely it is just me being random, again.
Here are some random thoughts I have had lately, I hope they are entertaining.

I want a goat.
I could start a salad restaurant since I have so many salad recipes.
Tofu can be cooked in a million different ways and I love it.
I miss cheese.
I want to run.
I really like these black stretchy pants.
Yoga.
Rutabaga!
Heartbreak.
Is reading the dictionary odd?
I taught Glen to say pulchritude!
Bad mother board.
"your mom..." is STILL the best come back. And I still have the sense of humor of a nine year old boy. =D
This randomness brought to you by Xanthosis, bibliophiles, and Elizabeth Darcy.
PS Does it mean I have been reading Jane Austen too much if I have to suppress the urge to curtsy to the bishop?

No comments:

Post a Comment