Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer fun

Now that summer is coming to an end I am a little sad. We have had so much fun as a family, but especially Glen and me. We did so much this summer, I will try to pick the best to share. There are a lot, but it's mostly pictures.

Glen got his first haircut

We took a lot of walks. Glen loves to point to trees and walk Mo (Nemo) the dog upstairs.

We took some really silly family pictures John looked so goofy with his shirt suffed full of muscles

We did a lot of swimming, I had hoped to do more but it was enough.
(Glen loves to swim, especially when I don't make him wear a life jacket.)

We went to the 24th of July parade, it was Glen's first and he loved it, he had so much fun.

We went to the park quite a bit,

and visited the Museum of Natural History

Glen discovered dirt tastes gross.

Running through the sprinklers and playing with the hose is something Glen loves (water)

Up at East Canyon where we spent a week on vacation Glen got to play in a stream for the first time. Again water, he had a blast. We also went swimming a lot up there, hiked, played games, and I got bitten by a snake. It left cute little teeth marks in my finger.

we had a Twister tournament at East canyon

and the Twister Champ...Grandpa. But I get a rematch after the baby is born (he said I had an "unfair disadvantage,")

All in all the summer was great and we are already looking forward to next summer when we can do even more. And I'm trying to think of ways to cram all of what we still want to do into busy a schedule before it gets too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment