Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Still here

Just wanted to let you all know we are still here. Glen is learning so fast. His new words are horse, neigh, and duck. He also makes a really cute duck sound. He loves climbing on everything and hiding in the curtains.
John has taken on more hours at the library since he lost his other job. He is also spending time with our neighbor to learn more computer stuff. Because he has been home more John has been a huge help with Glen and the house, especially when I don't feel well. He has taken some things over completely. Bless his heart, and the rest of him too. :)
I'm doing pretty well. At church someone told me I didn't look as far along as I am and that I looked great (at least she didn't say I didn't look pregnant. That is NOT a compliment) Whatever anyone says I feel huge. For about 3 weeks now I have been having terrible pain in my lower abdomen. My midwife says it's just my muscles irritated at having to carry so much weight, but it sure hurts anytime I exercise, or move for that matter. She told me to take it easy, right, with a toddler? She also said Benjamin is in the 56th percentile, which means he may weigh now what Glen did at birth. Wow. I hope he doesn't gain much more wight. But hey, on the positive side at least I am not putting on a ton of weight, I have not gained much this time for which I am very grateful.
Check back soon, I will try to get up the post I have been planning. It will be a summer post with lots of cute pictures of Glen, and maybe a sneak peek at the East Canyon Twister tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment