Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Determination

de⋅ter⋅mi⋅na⋅tion
[di-tur-muh-ney-shuhn]–noun
1.
the act of coming to a decision or of fixing or settling a purpose.

Reading in Moroni tonight I was very impressed by one verse in particular. (Moroni 6:3) The word that stuck out to me was "determination" Those who were baptized at this time had a determination to serve Christ to the end. They weren't baptized and then the first trial that comes a long makes them lose faith. A determination to serve Him to the end. I want to put that in caps the way it jumped out at me. I feel that same determination. I will serve Him to the end, the very end. All that He asks I will do, no matter how hard, no matter that it may not be my plan, I WILL follow and serve Him to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment