Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This Kid


Ya, know, sometimes I love nap time when I get a little bit of quiet time to myself. Then there are other times when I just can't get enough of this cute thing. He is such a joy in my life. I remember as a pre-school teacher when there were rough times that had me ready to quit and then a child came up to give me a hug and say "I love you Miss Ruth, I hope you never leave." Aaah, I could have melted. How can you think about quitting with a child like that looking to you? It is the same with being a mom (except for the whole quitting part, you can't do that) On those tough days when I am frustrated and to tired to think I just have to hold or play with Glen for a few minutes and my world is grighter.
Children make this world such a wonderful place.


Ah, look at that. Playing with a hammer. Just like his Mamma.

2 comments:

  1. You know, I was saying the same thing to Darren just the other day (but, you know, I was talking about Peter, not Glen). Isn't it amazing, the healing powers these little guys have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, no quitting! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete