Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Philosophical Thoughts

Strange as it may seem I love plastic spoons. I discovered this when I was about 14. I was eating ice cream with a perfect white plastic spoon. It was perfect because it's shape fit my mouth just right and it had just enough bend to it that when I pulled it down a bit it didn't break. So here I was eating this bowl of ice cream and I started to have really deep thoughts. It was the spoon.
Ever since then, every time I eat ice cream the spoon is very thought provoking. It's like, the answer to life, the universe, and everything isn't 42, it's 24. The computer was dyslexic. If I keep the spoon in my mouth long enough I start thinking about that statue, you know the one with the guy thinking? Except he isn't resting his head on his fist, he has a spoon in one had and a bowl of ice cream in the other. That is only the beginning.

This and other completely random posts brought to you by your local cat (always falling in love with the people who are allergic to them) and your friendly neighborhood poodle. (love the hair-do) Stay tuned for more after the break.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I've never thought of plastic spoons that way. You've now opened a whole new door of opportunities while I eat with one of those. Thanks ;) Thanks for letting us watch Glen on Saturday, we had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete