Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hanging up the cape for now

So I had a moment of panic a few days ago.  More then a moment really.  For days I had been so exhausted all the time, I was really sick to my stomach most of the day, dizzy, head aches, and very weak.  I had been having cramps for a few days and I felt like something was wrong.  I was worried about the baby so I called my midwife Monday.  She put me on bed rest for a few days and told me to call her back Wednesday.  After resting for a few days I felt much better, but I noticed that when I did too much, like a load of dishes, I started having headaches, stomachaches, and cramping again.  So I have to resat often, try to get a nap in every day, and stop trying to be super mom.  After talking to my midwife today she isn't worried anymore, but told me to take it as easy as I can and find help where I can.  That shouldn't be too hard with such a great support system.  It's frustrating not being bale to do everything, but at least it's not bed rest, that would drive me crazy, and at least the concerns are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment