Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Keep Hope burning Bright


I don't often post serious thoughtful things on my blog, it's not really me, but I feel the need to express my thoughts and feeling and they are of a serious nature at the moment.
My heart feels like it is about to burst, and it is strange because I feel such a mix of emotions right now. I feel anxiety, love, peace, and most importantly I feel a deep and abiding hope. I have a candle of hope within my heart, one that I will keep burning forever if need be. Part of me desires to quench this candle, not with hopelessness, but with a happy ending.
You see, I have a friend, a very good friend who I have known forever, who no longer speaks to me. I do not know why, I do not know what I have done or what happened, yet still I hope. I hope that whatever came between us can be taken away. I hope that she knows I still love her, that I miss her, and that I wait for her.
She is like a sister to me, the best kind. The kind you always get along with, the kind you tell secrets too, the one you laugh and cry with, the one that knows your heart and your mind when you are silent. But somewhere along the way that changed, and I didn't see it, maybe I wouldn't let myself.
My heart hurts without her, I still have her picture hanging in my room, and I hope that some day...some day we can be friends again. And until then memories and hope will carry me, and keep me in this feeling of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment