Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Glen


I love my sweet Glen. My horse loving, hug giving, talking up a storm boy. Glen is a very compassionate child. He will rush to give you a hug if you are crying and he wont hesitate to ask you if you are ok if he thinks you are hurt. I can never get enough of his hugs and kisses.
Glen has such a love for learning. He is so excited to do his homework every day like daddy. Daddy works on computer programming and Glen works on phonics. "Ocapus starts "O" says ah" What a smart little guy.
Glen loves to jump on the trampoline with mommy, run, read horse books ("Go wibrary, get horse books.") wrestle with daddy, and play with his cousins. Last night he was running all over the house and outside non-stop for almost an hour. Grandpa said we should put him in track as soon as possible. I swear Glen never runs out of energy.
Glen is also a night owl. I put him to bed around 8:00 and he almost never goes to sleep before 10:00 or later. He just lays in bed reading, softly talking or singing, or just staring at the ceiling. At least he is quiet so Benjamin can sleep. Sometimes when I go in there to check on the boys and Glen is still awake he tells me "Shh, Benjamin sleeping." Glen loves his brother so much. I am so grateful for my sweet Glen and his hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment