Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Benjamin

Oh how I love this sweet boy of mine. Glen has always been a daddy's boy big time, but Benjamin is a mama's boy all the way. Though he spreads his smiles more evenly now, they used to be just for me. I love when he crawls into my lap and buries his face in my hair, I love how he reaches out to me and holds on so tight when he is in my arms, almost like he is asking me to never let go. Benjamin has such a loving personality. He loves to cuddle and play, he is patient and he loves to smile. Benjamin loves life. He loves to be outside watching people, he loves animals, especially dogs, and he adores his big brother. I am amazed that such a little person can be full of so much love. No wonder we are told to be as little children, where else can you get so close to perfection in mortality?

No comments:

Post a Comment