Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Amazin' Rainins

My two boys are simply amazing, I am so pleased with them. Glen has learned so many new tings in the past few days. He can now open the fridge, take off his shoes, socks, and to my dismay his pants and diaper as well, he cam also zip zippers (like on his PJ's) He is learning so fast, what an amazing boy he is.
Benjamin has recently started to smile and coo a lot. I so love to lay on the floor with him and hear him cooing to me and to see his smiles, well that just makes my heart happy. Grammy Mitchell got to hear him cooing on the phone today, what sweet sounds he made for her. Benjamin has also started to play with the toys that hang down from his play set. If I prop him up on the Boppy he is just the right height to reach the mirror rattle and he loves to whack that thing til it swings.
I am so blessed to be a mother, and I love my boys so much. They both amaze me with their sweet personalities and the new things they learn every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment