Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fishing for Pickles

I want a pickle, I mean I REALLY want a pickle. I love pickles, I always have, I guess you could say I have a pickle passion. I have such fond childhood pickle memories. I remember as a child having giant jars of pickles in our home. I would take a fork and try to spear one on the end of it. Those slippery little things liked to try and get away, but it never lasted long. In the end I stood triumphantly with a pickle on the end of my fork. Then came the first bite and pickle juice drips down my chin. Ahh, the memories. Most people probably have memories like this with peaches or something, not me, I have pickle memories.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! looking at those pickles and reminiscing about my own 'forking a pickle and eating it' days my mouth watered and now I want a pickle!! ;)

    ReplyDelete