Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Friday, December 28, 2012

Elizabeth

 John reminded me that I have neglected my blog and haven't posted about Elizabeth's birth.  Here she is, isn't she just darling?  Elizabeth was born on the 16 of December, Jane Austin's birthday, I think it only fitting my girl should be born on my favorite author's birthday.  :)  I just can't get enough of her!  She is so sweet, so calm, and just perfect.  I love how she opens her mouth like she is going to really scream and then lets out a little squeak instead.  I love how she cuddles up to me when I lay down with her and how she sighs so sweetly when I pick her up.  Elizabeth is such a joy!
I'm really enjoying the fact that I am no longer pregnant.  Man!  That was one tough pregnancy.  I had people tell me not to be in a hurry, babies are easier inside, but they didn't know how miserable I was.  I'm tired now, waking up every two hours has that effect, but I have more energy, I don't hurt all the time, and I can eat food without being sick for days.  I can wrestle with my boys, climb, run, pick stuff up, clean...I fell amazing.  Everyone keeps telling me to take it easy and rest, but I just spent the last nine months resting, I'm ready to play, work and head back to the gym.
Life is wonderful, my husband has a week off school, I have my darling little girl, and I feel great!  Have a happy new year friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment