Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Child for sale

Have you ever had one of those days where you wonder if you really can sell your children to the gypsies, or maybe on ebay?  I'm having one of those nights.  It's like they can tell when I feel sick and am really tired and they decide it's a good time to really push the limits.  "How far can we go before mom really loses it?"  Rawr!  So frustrated!
They are idle threats, and I stop trying to sell them after they fall asleep, but right now...right now I am just shaking my head and deciding to ignore them.  They will fall asleep eventually, right?  If not John will be home to relieve me. *Sigh*  This is one of those time when I tell John when he gets home "I want you to go in there, and kill the boys."  Bill Cosby, enough said.  Haha, ya, watching that cheered me up.  But I'm still shaking me head at my own children.
Oh well, I'd miss them before too long so I guess I agree with John when he tells me I can't sell them or kill them.  Can I at least use duct tape?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment