Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Birthday Dinner

Tonight my mom and dad took us out for John's birthday dinner. John loves Chinese so we tried anew buffet style. While we were there dad ate lots of squid. I loved watching my mom squirm watching dad eat the squid legs. Then I had the idea to get Glen to try some, he isn't a picky eater so I figured he would go for it. I knew it would gross her out, which made it even more fun :)
So we went to get some squid and Glen also wanted some chocolate pudding. Back at the table Glen took a bit of the squid, making Grammy squirm, then tried a bit of chocolate pudding. Then he decided to dip the squid in the pudding and liked it even more. He thought it was really funny that every time he took a bit Grammy would squeal and hide her face. Thanks for the food mom, and thanks for the laugh and memories Glen, Grammy won't forget this anytime soon, guaranteed.

1 comment: