Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Just like Dad

One of Glen's favorite things to do right now is climb up in the chair at the computer and "type" on his keyboard. (you can see the real one on top of the computer) When I discovered it was nearly impossible to keep him out of the chair and away from the computer I found a way for him to have a turn that prevented fatal errors. :)
As I was thinking about how much Glen is like John I began to think of Christ and compare the two. Glen is such a daddy's boy. Anything I can do is much better with dad. He loves his daddy so much. Because Glen loves his daddy so much he tries to do things just like daddy. We often want to emulate those we love the most.
Christ loves His Father very much as well, and like it says in the scriptures He did that which He had seen His Father do.
Little times like this remind me to set a good example for my children so that when they emulate me they are emulating righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment