Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Benjamin

John and I welcomed Benjamin Steven Hansen into our lives at 8:50 on Sunday October 11, 2009. He weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and was 20 inches. He has grown so much in the last week, and boy can this kid eat. It's enough to make any Hansen proud, even his Uncle Steven and cousin Enoch.
Today is the first day he has stayed awake a lot, most of the day so far.
We are so happy he is here. Glen has brought us such joy and now with Benjamin we have twice as much joy. He is a very sweet boy and he is so strong.
As you can see Glen loves being a big Brother. He is so gentle with Benjamin (most of the time) and gives him hugs and kisses all the time. The other day I was in the bathroom when I heard Benjamin start crying. I was afraid Glen had been a little rough with him, but when I peeked around the corner I saw Glen trying to calm him down. He kept patting him and hugging him. He kept saying "hurt?" It was so sweet.
I love my two boys so much. I am so blessed to have them.

2 comments:

  1. HE IS SO CUTE. Keeping saying that for later, because you will wonder why you had another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I didn't realize you had had Benjamin! I is a bad Miranda! He is beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete