Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pioneer Day parade

Yes, I still call it Pioneer day. I'm so not into the whole politically correct thing, politics are dumb anyway.
So Friday we all got up early to go to the Pioneer Day parade.
I know it's blurry, I tried getting him when he was on the run.
Glen sat on Daddy's shoulders for a bit so he could see better.

His favorite part was the bands, but he liked the float with the dogs from the humane society, and the floats with girls in pretty dresses. Grandma says he is just like his dad.
"Gee mom, there sure are a lot of pretty girls here." -John on his first day of kindergarten =D
Hooray for pretty girls!

Glen was so tired after the parade he fell asleep in the car, how cute is that, using his hand as a pillow. I couldn't resist.
Glen wants to tell you about the parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment