Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

One of those days

Did your parents ever threaten you when you were naughty? My mom did. I grew up terrified of the Gypsies she always told me she would sell me to if I didn't behave. I had this image of an old woman poling across a river dressed in a spooky cape and I knew she was coming for me. I have heard of other parents that threaten to sell their children to the Indians when they act up. Well, this was one of those days when Glen and Bella were both really ornery all day and I was at the end of my rope. But to show you that I have "gotten with the times" I was wondering how much I could get for them on eBay.
But the day ended well, Bella stopped grumping as much and Glen was a lot happier after daddy got home. Don't worry I didn't sell the kids. You can still trust me with your children, I wont sell them. I may think about it, but I would never actually do it.
Just so you know there are no hard feelings here is a totally cute video of Glen playing on the swing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment