Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Discovery

This morning while I was eating breakfast Glen was playing in he living room. I saw him playing with a bag of freeze dried fruit, but let him because I didn't think he could open it. Oh how wrong I was. I walked in to find Glen sitting in a pile of fruit he had dumped out of the bag. My first reaction was to scold him and clean it up, but then I remembered my sister-in-law saying to take pictures first. After I ran out to the car in my PJs to grab the camera I sw how cute he was, guilty look and all and after taking a few pictures I couldn't even pretend to be upset. I started to clean up the fruit and Glen of course helped by shoving as much in his mouth as he could before I could put it back in the bag. I have got to stop assuming he can't do something because he always proves me wrong. Oh, and did you notice he has picked out most of the strawberries leaving the bananas for later?

1 comment: