Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

In which we travel to Utah, as seen in pictures

We watched a plane taxi into it's loading spot.

The Gray Ghost race car

Our first time on a moving sidewalk.  Those are our pilots right behind us.

 We rejoice in the grid pattern as we land in Salt Lake city late at night.
John and I attend the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.

 Enjoying a date,
and a beautiful view. 
 Relaxing at grandmas in what I call the prince and the pea pose.
 Elizabeth's first time on a trampoline!
 BFF cousin time.
 Best of friends here.
"Hot!" Elizabeth was helping me bake cookies for my brother's wedding reception. 
Cousin sleep over! 
Grammy time.  Grammy is nice to cuddle with. 


At the St. George temple I got to see my brother marry this amazing lady right here!  
I just adore Kiara!

I am inspired by how in love my mom and dad are.  Dad had to sleep on the floor so he could let mom have the couch, but they still fell asleep holding hands. 
 We missed the mountains.
 Mountains.
 Did I mention how much we missed them?
Finally a minute to relax at Grandma's. 
 There is another baby!
 "I have a secret.  You're cute."
Helping grandma and eating snack. 
 Twins.
 They kept "fighting" over the hairbrush.  It was funny.
 More grandma time.
 Birthday time!
 Remote controls.
What does the Fox say cupcakes. ;) 
 Favorite Aunt.
 
Happy girl. 
 We match.
 Trick candles and more birthday.
Time for friends before we leave. 
Watching our plane land. 
 talking to the pilot. "I want to be a pilot when I grow up so I can play video games all day." -Glen
Glen has decided he can no longer take serious pictures. 
 "Mom, this is how you do a 'lay over' you have to lay over the chairs."
3 1/2 hour lay over in Denver went fast as we saw jet planes, 
 got goofy,
rode the train back and forth, 

found paper airplanes, 
 photo bombed,
relaxed on the moving sidewalks, 
 and got sneaky pictures of Glen with a real smile.
Sisters together. 
 Lots of love in the family.
 A storm over Indy.
 Getting our luggage.
Too tired to stay awake.


As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (or the Mormons) we believe that when we marry in the temple we are sealed for time and all eternity, that means we are married forever.  When we die we are still married and even better, our children also get to be with us forever.  I can't imagine heaven being very heavenly without my family there with me.  I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to see my brother married and to know that my family will be together forever!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you were able to be there for your brother's wedding! It looks like an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete