Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Saturday, August 14, 2010

On My Mind


Life has gotten crazy busy lately. I have found myself rushing from one thing to the next and before I know it I am putting the kids to bed. I feel like the time goes by so fast even when we spend our days lazing around the house just playing, I don't want to much it up with anything that distracts me from my boys. They grow up so fast that I don't want to miss anything while I stare at a computer screen or have my nose buried in a book. So I hope you will understand my lack of blog posts. There is tons going on, and maybe someday I will blog about them, but right now I just want to enjoy it all with my kids.
Here are a few tantalizing hints for those of you on the edge of you seats:
This is the Place, pony rides, Lagoon, hugs and kisses, jumping on the trampoline, parks, a family reunion, more hugs and kisses, taking time to talk right before bed, scriptures after meals and snacks, a few tantrums, hugs and kisses, rolling down hills, horse races, kiss betters, jammies, love, haircuts, shopping trips, potty training attempt, family cuddles, and hour at the library reading about horses, wrestling matches, forts, play dates....The list is endless. As you can see my days are packed full, and this doesn't even include things like the Dr. or errands. I want to catch everything. I feel like I miss enough being there most of the time, I can't let anything less important distract me. I love these sweet boys to much to miss anything or go wrong because of a book or Facebook, or blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment